Returning to the game. Looking for guild.

ZeroAnjel

Good Evening.

Returning to the game. Looking for a Casual PVE guild.

Yes, I know that this is a RP server. RP servers have more of a decent community than PVE/PVP servers.

I play both Republic & Empire.

Please post if your guild is Rep or Emp.

Here is what I am looking for in a guild.

Social/Casual

PVE

Fun with helpful guild mates that enjoy running things together as well as helping each other out if need be.

People that will help you with a spec and not judge as some of us are still learning our class.

As for end-game I am not much of a hardcore raider as I don't have time but I would like to see content if at a casual basis.

I do enjoy the casual every now and then Warzone though :)

Thank you in advance for any replies. Have a great weekend.

Edited by ZeroAnjel
Other information and a thank you.

Sith Praxium, is a PvE/Ops/GSF/Conquest guild. We are currently looking for new players to join our guild. We only accept players over the age of 18 yrs and be at least a preferred subscriber. We also have a Rep guild (Jedi Praxium) which at the moment is slowly growing. We run HM flashpoints and SM Operations everyday. Our GSF players set up scheduled mission runs during the week or weekends. Nobody is required to do anything they don't want to. If you haven't run any Ops before we can set up runs for you and the other members who want to try out operations.

Please check out my post under the Guild Recruitment page. Also look us up on our website @ http://www.sithpraxium.enjin.com

Thx Yudo

I think It's a Secret would be perfect for you :) We have a growing player base, that is leveling and/or wanting to get into ops, and I myself know how to play most specs in the game :) We have a bunch of friendly and helpful people in the guild, and we even have a person who helps gear you while leveling :D We are mainly a Republic guid, with an Empire guild too :) We're a bit eccentric, but we are fun people, and a family. If you are interested in joining the family, send a mail to Ahzhihod in game :) Edited by MrEndymion
Left out details

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.