Accidentally Purchased In-Game Item... refund?

BobaMcFett

After laughing quite hard when my boyfriend did this... I did the exact same thing 2 days later! :eek: I mean, that was my karma but I agree that there should be a prompt confirming that you want to make the purchase. And/or have the option to sell back for close to the purchase price.

And some of you need to keep in mind that this is the new player section of the forums... we are not lvl 50's making this mistake and realize that it could of been worse. But those worse transactions that you think will give us new players a real reason to b**** would be why you should be more supportive and agree that the prompt for the purchase would be ideal because of course the same mistake can be made on purchases of a million credits later in the game. We all work hard for our credits at every lvl and a silly mistake like this is a real downer.

I haven't done this, YET, but I can see myself doing so as I am always getting confused as which combination is the preview.

To all those people who state 12000 credits is not a lot, maybe not to you. But some of us, especially, at low levels can have trouble accumulating a lot of credits. I know, I have.

The only extra that I can say different from the other posters is that maybe you could contact the sell and explain what happened. Maybe they will be sympathetic and you can COD the item back to them.

Edited by Apollo-Rayne

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.