Bioware, please don't keep secrets. We Don't want an NGE

Conundrum-NSA

Looks lnf isn't having a very good day. His thread he created this morning was deleted and his self-appointed title has been removed.

It's about time. They are NOT a community ambassador. More like a community flamer or troll. I'm glad they removed it :)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected im on my phone and didn't feel like going back. I'd encourage you to stay away from the person attacks it's frowned upon here and it here hurts your credibility. My reading comprehension is fine thank you.

So the guy hasn't worked on an mmorpg in almost ten years and is trying to pump up a game he was heavly invested in that closed? Yeah he has no conflict of interest there does he lol.

Why bother "pumping up" a game that he hasn't been associated with since 2005? That's ten years ago.

It wasn't a personal attack, it was a recommendation.

Rude comments are also governed by the same agreement. Do you deny that what you said and how it was said doesn't fall into that category?

Look, ladies, you're both pretty. okay? now then here is the one irrefutable fact, SWG is no longer running as an SOE game, it is over , done, finished, kaput. For whatever reason, it is no longer a game.

Why bother "pumping up" a game that he hasn't been associated with since 2005? That's ten years ago.

It wasn't a personal attack, it was a recommendation.

Rude comments are also governed by the same agreement. Do you deny that what you said and how it was said doesn't fall into that category?

Which one of my commends did you find rude? Not sure what your talking about ...

That entire post because you were attempting to mock me. I can take the criticism, but rest assured it will be returned in kind.

Well good to know we both can handle criticism I look forward to our next discussion.

As for rude comment no not everything I said was rude some were my opinions other could of had a tad bit of sarcasm thrown in...

Imagine if Koster had the time to succeed.......

There would have been no CU, no NGE, no SWTOR. We'd all be playing a rich, dynamic, and complex game today.

"SWG fans, you have no idea what the game was supposed to be like, and how weird it feels to hear adoration for features which to me ended up being shadows of their intent. Don’t get me wrong, the team did heroic, amazing work. All of these issues end up being my fault for overscoping or mismanaging, the producers fault for not reining me in, or the money people’s fault for not providing enough time and budget. The miracle is that we pulled it off at all."

What SWG was meant to be

Imagine if Koster had the time to succeed.......

There would have been no CU, no NGE, no SWTOR. We'd all be playing a rich, dynamic, and complex game today.

"SWG fans, you have no idea what the game was supposed to be like, and how weird it feels to hear adoration for features which to me ended up being shadows of their intent. Don’t get me wrong, the team did heroic, amazing work. All of these issues end up being my fault for overscoping or mismanaging, the producers fault for not reining me in, or the money people’s fault for not providing enough time and budget. The miracle is that we pulled it off at all."

What SWG was meant to be