The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Our Ego's

zoltanrises

Hello out there,

A few things that really makes no sense, many of us veteran players,when leveling new toons,seem to have this attitude to ask everyone to skip evrything from convo's to content in fp's with no regard to other players, and then whine about new players who no nothing in end game, and this seems to happen more and more,if the game is for always rushing through and taking away the enjoyment from others then why play at all.

I try to have an attitude that i will go with the flow but i do not put this demand on others,i hope that new players are not frustrated with this,and if this causes them to turn away from swtor then we have basically killed the game slowly..

Veteran player here since launch.

Have a wonderful day

I agree with this 100%. While I will mostly spacebar through the convos I already know, I never ask anyone to spacebar, or "SB SB SB Noobs!".

I do not berate bad players, or players who are doing bad things, but rather try to help and give tips to improve. If I am struggling I will ask straight out "why am I losing aggro so much?" or "would dps please wait till third gc before jumping in?" etc.

In every case I find that working with people, instead of berating them, makes better and happier players, including myself!

Of course, there are those who will not take advice,or get mad that you are asking questions. These people are jerks and deserve to be ignored.

Just like IRL.

>: )