Nico Okarr - Senior Citizen!

MaximusRex

well, star wars is inspired from myths...Lets figure it out..

An "unknown" emperor have 2 sons, 1 was envious and killed his brother... sounds like egyptian. There is a confusion though, because I tried to figure it out also... Revan has the story of SETH in egypt (bad boy and he created the rebels, republics, he was also captured twice) but in order to complete the puzzle these brothers is the answer. Though the same person, is known in all civilizations with different names, so the writers of star wars, may got confused here. SETH is also SAT/SET/SATURN/KRONOS and in modern religions as well (I will not refer his names in modern religions). Who knows... Seths father is Iapetus that is also why in our solar system the planet saturn have the moon Iapetus, that looks like deathstar. I am waiting to play it and figure it out when it comes out. Maybe someone who is advanced with asiatic myths can help. Asiatic myths are usually reversed from the western countries myths.

Maybe this expansion is an extension of all I wrote and they represent it with a way more poetic, different chapters of one mans life, split in 2 and with different faces (revan chapter is over, now is the rebeling and great war)... different faces but same meaning. So its not canon after all... What happens next is, the war keeps up and this new faction/empire falls. (So the rebels take new form in this chapter, as a fallen empire). Cant wait to kill these rebels! :)

ps: I killed Revan, now give me some rebels. This game is a killing.

Edited by Oyranos

I'm seriously hoping that Nico, and a few other major characters, were deus ex machina'd as-is into the timeskip. Most of them would be really old, after all.

Already, I'm a little sad because our romanced companions will *probably* have been waiting around for us for 20-ish years...

I subbed just to play ops this summer, now I kind of regretted it... lol But I feel a kind of comfort that I at least earned Niko... I resubbed 2 days before the leak. If I waited 2 days, I would resub near the mid of july... lol

Now I have to spend my time only lvling and conquest. How dare you bioware.

But I think a new home is coming soon? Also I could play some OPS for decos... :)

Edited by Oyranos

I'm seriously hoping that Nico, and a few other major characters, were deus ex machina'd as-is into the timeskip. Most of them would be really old, after all.

Already, I'm a little sad because our romanced companions will *probably* have been waiting around for us for 20-ish years...

I'm still wondering where the 20 years came from. I just want to see where the information is from.

I am sad though too. Like why would our wives/husbands let us get carbonized? How come they didn't take us out of carbonite? Were we put in carbonite to save us from the wrath of the twins and their dad? My head hurts now.