i give up play it is redicilus

Margusxx

I'm trying to understand what exactly is the issue you are having other then desperate need to rescale and redesign your UI (with existing in game tools) to give you more visible screen space (as well as dude, why is your camera distance so low? zooming out might help)

otherwise. WHAT is the problem exactly???? becasue right now it looks like PEBCAK to me.

I'm trying to understand what exactly is the issue you are having other then desperate need to rescale and redesign your UI (with existing in game tools) to give you more visible screen space (as well as dude, why is your camera distance so low? zooming out might help)

otherwise. WHAT is the problem exactly???? becasue right now it looks like PEBCAK to me.

I think he complains that the game gets too blurry when he rotates the camera. But not sure why you'd quit the game over that.

And I agree with azudelphi: Turn with the mouse (right mouse button) instead of the keyboard, then you turn directly in the direction you want and immediately get a clear picture.

yeah its too blurry since i turn also with mouse to use keyboard optional and its good in pvp i see many people standing in 1 place before they rotate in 1 place by using keyboard or mouse you possible dead if you spend too mutch time to figure out whats going around you. Probably due bad rotation visual you cant play game longer then 6 hours 3 HM flashpoints you after this exausted because eyes need rest possible 8 pvp matches after 5-8 matches you possible die more often. Problem waht cause it is stuttering too mutch blurry screen rotations bad engine performance

Probably due bad rotation visual you cant play game longer then 6 hours 3 HM flashpoints you after this exausted because eyes need rest possible 8 pvp matches after 5-8 matches you possible die more often.

Then maybe you should see a doctor if playing SWTOR makes you dizzy or exhausted. And make sure to take plenty of breaks, then your eyes won't hurt that much. But I don't believe that you don't have this problem in other games.

i not have issues on other games witch running smooth most i play lot every day 16h a day I can play since morning to midnight star citizen example and not get tired before midnight in these games gfx smooth.