Sentinel - Tips on High Level PvP?

Zekkau

I've reached level 41, and have only 9 levels to go to 50, and so I should reach it in a couple days. As we reach the higher levels, we begin encountering the enemy more and more often.

What I would like to know is how we should handle the other enemy classes.

Example, today I fought an enemy player, I think it was a Bounty Hunter, not sure if it was a Merc or a Powertech, but I was surprised how little damage I was able to do to it, though I wasn't surprised with the damage I was taking since I only am able to wear Medium Armor.

How do we deal with the extreme knockbacks and damage dealing other classes deal out? I do fire both Rebuke and Saber Ward whenever I enter a PvP or boss fight.

Any tips?

manage your cooldowns better. Dont pop bouth at once in the begining of the fight start with rebuke as you enter and you know you are being targeted, use your interupt on everything you se his casting(allways keep 1 focus avable for kick) aswell as using stasis as a interupt aswell when your get lower use your saber ward. Froce Camo when needed - In my opinion not to run a way but for a quick opener.

I run focus build so this pretty much wins me every 1v1 fights in World pvp. you just have to outsmart your target or else you gona get facerolled.