Server Forum Site swtorChat now live!

Eluu

SWTOR lovers everywhere,

This post is to inform you that swtorChat.com is now live!

Community has been hands down the most important aspect of any previous MMO I have played, and I believe that SWTOR is no different.

swtorChat features a user-moderated forum comprised of all US servers. Our plans focus around monitoring the activity of each individual server forum and offering 2-4 people the opportunity to moderate that forum as we see fit.

Please visit our site and read the announcement stickies for our mission statement and more details. I cannot stress how important it is for us to get feedback in order for us to make this project is as successful as it can be. Feel free to contact us with criticism and comments through this thread or through the "contact" feature of the site.

We have a very simple registration process with no email-validation. Just register and go! Give us a shot a swtorChat.com.

Rggity

swtorChat team

Edited by Eluu

The site is legit. Very well done for such an ambitious undertaking. I think if people get behind this, this will be our best alternative to having server forums where the communities of the servers can build. Great job OP...this is what the community really, truly needs.

The site is legit. Very well done for such an ambitious undertaking. I think if people get behind this, this will be our best alternative to having server forums where the communities of the servers can build. Great job OP...this is what the community really, truly needs.

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to see some activity, slowly but surely. Hope you and your friends/servermates are able to get some use out of the forum.