PVP Flag OFF on Contestant Territory Bug (exploit?) *with video proof

jeveuxjeje

I've searched the forum regarding this topic, and I have found few threads, but I feel like I want to post this thread with quite wider perspective on this bug.

Yes, like the title says, there is a bug that allows player to turn their pvp flag off on the Contestant Territory on PVP server.

I'm from Jung Ma, and I've seen 2 planets that suffers from this bug. Oricon and Yavin 4 (Idk about other planets)

On Oricon, this bug only affect pubside, and it can be done in 1 or 2 ways:

- you stay on fleet for quite long time, and then go to Oricon through terminal, and pop! you will have blue flag through entire contestant territory, or

- you go into Oricon, go to CT, que for wz, get into one when it popping. And then after you get out from warzone que, voila! you are on blue flag the entire CT area, the entire time.

On Yavin 4, I've seen imp player do this on Temple Ruins area collecting lockboxes without risk of getting ambushed. Idk about pubs.

Proof video:

https://youtu.be/8NyTeLlNnhc

This bug is kinda discouraging pvpers (on open/world pvp aspect), and this can be bad for another reason, which is credit farmers. Now this bug exist, they can find a way to use this exploit and farm chest/lockboxes with ease.

So, please fix this bug because I've seen this bug for quite long time.

Thanks

Edited by jeveuxjeje
adding color