The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I got bracers from my platinum pack.

Can't say that I wasn't supprised. kinda a slap to the face, Got "Revered Huntmasters Bracers" from my platinum. If it is "that rare" to be in there, I hope it better be. cause like. Damn dude.

slap in the face is slap in the face.

sorry your totally free item was not worthy of the totally free extra item that they added. if this is a slap in the face to give you a chance at a highly desired item, what was it before when they didn't give you a free item? would you like that they remove it entirely and go back so no more slap in the face free items?

Can't say that I wasn't supprised. kinda a slap to the face, Got "Revered Huntmasters Bracers" from my platinum. If it is "that rare" to be in there, I hope it better be. cause like. Damn dude.

lol, i got the exactly same thing. but i will say for me most of the time i get a mount from that pack that i already have so i just sell it when i can.

Platinum pack??? What's this???

It's an additional pack that contains a super rare item that has been listed in the last couple packs, have to purchase a hypercrate (I believe) to obtain the platinum pack.

And, I also got bracers but one of the other packs had a Rancor so Win! :)