The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Execution Regen. Item

I think this would be an interesting item.

My idea is about a regeneration item that allows you to punish a poor soul while you recover your health and energy in amusement. xD

The animation could spawn an NPC (the NPC could change each time you use it.) and it will get brutaly killed by your character.

The animation you use to kill it could depend on your Class (since you can use some already in game animations it wouldn't be that hard to produce).

These are just some Examples they could made (I havent completely explored all game classes so I'm sorry for the ones I'm missing):

-Imperial Classes-

Inquisitor: Force Lightning

Warrior: Force Choke

Agent: Snipe or Shiv

-Republic Classes-

Knight: Force Push

Consular: Force Project

I think this would be an interesting item.

My idea is about a regeneration item that allows you to punish a poor soul while you recover your health and energy in amusement. xD

The animation could spawn an NPC (the NPC could change each time you use it.) and it will get brutaly killed by your character.

The animation you use to kill it could depend on your Class (since you can use some already in game animations it wouldn't be that hard to produce).

These are just some Examples they could made (I havent completely explored all game classes so I'm sorry for the ones I'm missing):

-Imperial Classes-

Inquisitor: Force Lightning

Warrior: Force Choke

Agent: Snipe or Shiv

-Republic Classes-

Knight: Force Push

Consular: Force Project

please stay away from small animals....