Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Actual Movie Canon Character Armor / Costumes

as in subject.... made a post somehwere else about this... i want. anakin / obi wan type jedi robes. from episode 3....if ur too lazy to make it so twileks. cant wear the exterminator and other cloaks with hoods up.. and have the hood show up.. make a twi lek / Targruta specific cloaks that have the hoods over there heads... i would even be happy if the hood just went over and u didnt see the lekuu underneither.. i mean swg the game is over 10 years old. and when u put a regular hood up cloak on in that game... the twileks. u can see the lekuu under the cloaks... thats another thing. also Vehicles from the canon

there are certain armors in the game now that are canon... The temple guardian armor is from the clone wars series....

1. Movie canon Jedi robes. and cloaks... not bathrobes with short sleeves and the belt over the cloak

excluding the exterminator robe closest to cool robe and kreia

2. do something about the Twilek Cliping or make new robes for them if u cant fix them

3. Vehicles... Darth Mauls Bloodfin Speeder aka his tatooine speeder bike. , swoop speeder biike.. the one anakin is driving on tatooine to kill the sand people in ep 2

ANYTHING,

as in subject.... made a post somehwere else about this... i want. anakin / obi wan type jedi robes. from episode 3....if ur too lazy to make it so twileks. cant wear the exterminator and other cloaks with hoods up.. and have the hood show up.. make a twi lek / Targruta specific cloaks that have the hoods over there heads... i would even be happy if the hood just went over and u didnt see the lekuu underneither.. i mean swg the game is over 10 years old. and when u put a regular hood up cloak on in that game... the twileks. u can see the lekuu under the cloaks... thats another thing. also Vehicles from the canon

there are certain armors in the game now that are canon... The temple guardian armor is from the clone wars series....

1. Movie canon Jedi robes. and cloaks... not bathrobes with short sleeves and the belt over the cloak

excluding the exterminator robe closest to cool robe and kreia

2. do something about the Twilek Cliping or make new robes for them if u cant fix them

3. Vehicles... Darth Mauls Bloodfin Speeder aka his tatooine speeder bike. , swoop speeder biike.. the one anakin is driving on tatooine to kill the sand people in ep 2

ANYTHING,

way to ask nicely for something by immediately insulting them by calling them lazy. will go over real well and definitely tells them how serious you are about this.

I am sure they will get right on this since you were so rude that they have no choice but to bend to your demands.

You do realize that this game is set about a few thousand years before the events of the movies? That's why the Temple Guardian armor is different, for instance.

yeas... but... why did they add the temple guardian armor... thats from 3000 years in the future. and canon ... and its not different , the daring rogue set is one of starkillers armor sets too\.. they added the Speeder from the Force awakens traieler.. the New vectron WGF. thats on the market.. except its blue.. same speeder leia s daughter is driving....

its just glammer items... not actual content... so yea they could and should add stuff

Edited by Foreignobjects

way to ask nicely for something by immediately insulting them by calling them lazy. will go over real well and definitely tells them how serious you are about this.

I am sure they will get right on this since you were so rude that they have no choice but to bend to your demands.

so. maybe i am a bit annoyed. . the engine hasnt been updated once since launch. when they came out with the new expansions.. they made it so all the story classes interact the same way. , specially in shadow of revan.. i mean.. darth marr working with satele shan.... the story is fun dont get me wrong but.. it would have been better if it was totally different for both sides so when grinding all my characters from both sides im not repeating the same damn story... yes they are either trying to save money. or are lazy. im sorry. thats the truth , IMO

You do realize that this game is set about a few thousand years before the events of the movies? That's why the Temple Guardian armor is different, for instance.

Also... When this game was made.... they were only allowed to use so much actual star wars lore.... a hand ful of planets... standard items... Hints you dont hear the word HOLOCRON more then 4 or 5 tims.... you have noetocons. and datacrons... also... they had to make a total soundtrack for the game ... now since disney took star wars they had to put the canon music in... THE list goes on and on i could name tons of stuff..... .Like Treek never says her home planets name she just says her home planet not ENDOR.... , im just hoping since disney put the hard word on them. to add content items and references . , possibly instances.... just because its 3k years in the past doesnt mean they cant add stuff from the movie age... In SWG they brough HK 47 in to a instance fight. and general grevious... , and SWG star wars galaxies takes place right after the first movie... so anything is possible

Never going to happen. For a while, Disney was thinking about forcing Bioware to put exact replicas of movie items in the CM, but they later decided not to. Bioware has said that they will not introduce lore-breaking items into the game, although knock-offs are still allowed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.