Darth Vader and Darth Tyranus vs Darth Nox and Emperor's Wrath

wrathofabeloth

What are you talking about the wrath had his hands crossed while Nox gathered power. you gather power by crossing your hands?

The videos linked, you watched them right?

You saw Wrath

You saw Nox yes?

You saw them approach the door?

Now did you see in both separate videos, where they gathered up power and destroyed the door?

That's what happened, the videos are separate.

Though I'm not sure why they were posted as Vader and Dooku have show the ability to destroy doors too

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The videos linked, you watched them right?

You saw Wrath

You saw Nox yes?

You saw them approach the door?

Now did you see in both separate videos, where they gathered up power and destroyed the door?

I thought that the sith pureblood was the wrath. I thought you said both of them gathered power and destroyed the door.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure neither Nox nor Wrath have shown TK ability on Vader's level, nor the refined control and precision of it.

Nox doesn't have Force Push as a game ability, but he used it on cutscenes, with the backing of several force ghost, there's not telling the extent of his Telekinetic powers or Lightning abilities.

Edited by ChazDoit

Regardless, I'm pretty sure neither Nox nor Wrath have shown TK ability on Vader's level, nor the refined control and precision of it.

That is a good example of the wrath control of TK. What do you think is it refined and has precision?

That's nothing special really, plenty of others have done that.

Most of that but was there anyone who lifted someone pushed it on a wall and crushed something killing him all with TK?

Again is it refined and with precision? And can you tell of a example in where Vader showed better precision and refinement the the wrath? I suspect it was not in the movies.

Edited by adormitul

That's nothing special really, plenty of others have done that.

Man, that monitor was expensive.

Out of curiousity, if Wrath and Nox can't defeat Vader and Dooku, who do you think they CAN defeat from the movies?

Edited by ChazDoit

Most of that but was there anyone who lifted someone pushed it on a wall and crushed something killing him all with TK?

Again is it refined precision and with precision? And can you tell of a example in where Vader showed better precision and refinement the the wrath? I suspect it was not in the movies.

Again is it refined precision and with precision? And can you tell of a example in where Vader showed better precision and refinement the the wrath? I suspect it was not in the movies.

That random Sith Apprentice in the Essless FP did it.

As for examples, well you had Vader choking Xizor via hologram in SoTE novel, you have him crushing a Jedi's heart.

You have him throwing objects at Luke during his battle on Bespin, without even looking.

You have him choking Ozzel via force choke.

Among other examples he has shown.

Didn't Baras do that too?

As for examples, well you had Vader choking Xizor via hologram in SoTE novel, you have him crushing a Jedi's heart.

You have him throwing objects at Luke during his battle on Bespin, without even looking.

This is so much non-sense when all of you know well all the fightscenes in the game happen through gameplay.

Edited by ChazDoit

Man, that monitor was expensive.

Out of curiousity, if Wrath and Nox can't defeat Vader and Dooku, who do you think they CAN defeat from the movies?

Uh....tbh I'm not sure because I'm kinda of weary on the TOR protags because they have limited showings only in cutscenes, that and there's no actual depicting of them so I find them hard to gauge really.

Uh....tbh I'm not sure because I'm kinda of weary on the TOR protags because they have limited showings only in cutscenes, that and there's no actual depicting of them so I find them hard to gauge really.

So does that mean nobody from the movies or it means that we really can't tell?

Didn't Baras do that too?

This is so much non-sense when all of you know well all the fightscenes in the game happen through gameplay.

Yeah but that random Sith Apprentice did that choke thing in a cutscene when he appeared, and yeah this fight is kinda ridiculous given the limited showings which is why I'm rather weary with the TOR protags and involving them in fights because...I just have a hard time gauging where they actually could be without a definite depiction.

So does that mean nobody from the movies or it means that we really can't tell?

Can't really tell. I mean I have no doubt they could be powerful.

But that's hard to see, when the fighting and stuff is gameplay and the limited showings in cutscenes.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Can't really tell. I mean I have no doubt they could be powerful.

But that's hard to see, when the fighting and stuff is gameplay and the limited showings in cutscenes.

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Maybe this is a pointless exercise. I'm not even sure I agree with the way to interpret canon within game stories in the first place.

Edited by ChazDoit

Chocking someone be it trough a hologram is not uncommon. But crushing a Jedi heart is interesting that is something. Trowing objects not really but I never saw wrath do that except with the pistol and the monitor. Maybe others saw him doing other things.

Does trowing other people count?

Edited by adormitul

Chocking someone be it trough a hologram is not uncommon. But crushing a Jedi heart is interesting that is something. Trowing objects not really but I never saw wrath do that except with the pistol and the monitor. Maybe others saw him doing other things.

Does trowing other people count?

Throwing people is pretty standard, as they are just getting thrown around, plenty of Force Users have shown that.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

Maybe this is a pointless exercise. I'm not even sure I agree with the way to interpret canon within game stories in the first place.

Tbh actually, Vader and Dooku could probably do this without even using their sabers and just go straight H2H combat as both have shown some pretty good ability in that area.