Do vanilla SWTOR romances have any influence on SOR romance options? [SPOILERS]

SasuChan

I couldn't find any info on this so here's the post:

Did anybody notice if being married/locked in a relationship with one of your companions influences the possible romance choices you get in SoR with Theron/Lana? I know that you can romance them regardless, what I mean is, is there a difference between the romances you get. So, for example, if my JK is married to Doc, but romances Theron anyway, do I get (slightly?) different dialogue/outcome options, as opposed to if she wasn't married to him?

Just curious :jawa_confused: Might actually start a new toon if there is :t_redface:

I couldn't find any info on this so here's the post:

Did anybody notice if being married/locked in a relationship with one of your companions influences the possible romance choices you get in SoR with Theron/Lana? I know that you can romance them regardless, what I mean is, is there a difference between the romances you get. So, for example, if my JK is married to Doc, but romances Theron anyway, do I get (slightly?) different dialogue/outcome options, as opposed to if she wasn't married to him?

Just curious :jawa_confused: Might actually start a new toon if there is :t_redface:

Since spoilers is said in the thread title I've used no spoiler tags below.

Nope none at all, cheat till your hearts content and your original romance will not care in the slightest :p Unless this is changed in future there is really no consequences to cheating, you don't even lose affection by flirting/ making out with Theron/Lana right in front of your original LI. I'm 99.9% sure to there is no conversation changes at all either but if anyone had noticed any feel free to correct me but I'm pretty sure there isn't when it comes to the Theron/Lana romance scenes and your LI being present.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Since spoilers is said in the thread title I've used no spoiler tags below.

Nope none at all, cheat till your hearts content and your original romance will not care in the slightest :p Unless this is changed in future there is really no consequences to cheating, you don't even lose affection by flirting/ making out with Theron/Lana right in front of your original LI. I'm 99.9% sure to there is no conversation changes at all either but if anyone had noticed any feel free to correct me but I'm pretty sure there isn't when it comes to the Theron/Lana romance scenes and your LI being present.

^What BlueShift said. You're free to do as you please. Which goes for all the post-vanilla content.

I never got an alignment hit for flirting on Makeb that I can recall either, nor for joining the lovely Czerka executive on her private shuttle for some R&R after a job well done. :D