Returned after a break:

Wuxtry

I have been playing Star Citizen (money SWTOR could've gotten) and been busy in RL.

Played a few matches on POT5 and the Harbinger. I have one toon and the Cc to transfer. Looking for some help.

Has anybody seen my old friend Tom (sorry song reference). I am really looking for : Kegger, Ispep and any Death Squad/Black squad.

Has anybody seen my old friend Tom (sorry song reference). I am really looking for : Kegger, Ispep and any Death Squad/Black squad.

Black Squadron transferred to Harbinger a long time ago, then died out. Death squadron died out long before that because we created an inherently unsportsmanlike and shortsighted guild.

I think I've seen Ispep on TEH once or twice. Tom might be Tommmsunb on the forums, and he plays on basically every server.

Beyond that, I am probably the only remnant of those two guilds.

Edited by Armonddd

I have been playing Star Citizen (money SWTOR could've gotten) and been busy in RL.

Played a few matches on POT5 and the Harbinger. I have one toon and the Cc to transfer. Looking for some help.

Is'pep is on Harbinger I believe. I've seen him on POT5 only once in a little while. His forum name is Hyllstarter if you want to PM him.

Black Squadron transferred to Harbinger a long time ago, then died out. Death squadron died out long before that because we created an inherently unsportsmanlike and shortsighted guild.

I think I've seen Ispep on TEH once or twice. Tom might be Tommmsunb on the forums, and he plays on basically every server.

Beyond that, I am probably the only remnant of those two guilds.

I'm probably not that Tom :p Though I do know Kegger, used to play JTL with him in galaxies. Don't know what he's up to.

Edited by tommmsunb

At least 2 names I remember right away. I saw Zuch the other day as well.

I am hoping there's someplace still active. GSF is fun and has so much potential. There are people who wanted something that gave us that wonder and excitement from childhood.

I think Star Citizen is doing so well because people loved Wing Commander and all and found that wonder again. I wish BW realized that you give us something worth spending money and time on we will.

I'll still play but I don't have the time for 1 hour pops. But hey free is free. I am gonna try a few servers and transfer a too. Where there is action.

I'm probably not that Tom :p Though I do know Kegger, used to play JTL with him in galaxies. Don't know what he's up to.

You are I was in Imperial Pilots before I deployed in 06. We took down a few cruisers and stuff together.