Empire population?

soppp

Is this servers faction ratio well balanced? I'd like to play empire side if possible. I know the republic side is heavily populated but how is the empire side of things? I want to move here from Ebon Hawk, since the other EST servers seem a little empty and i'm not much of an RPer... Edited by soppp

Welcome I say unless you are doing team ranked, then sides are some of the most balanced when compared to other servers. As in there's usually only 2-3 imp groups in ranked queue and only 1 pub. PvE progression more of pub side although imp is just as good (Both pub and imp sides there's been 1 10/10 group respectively). Most people play both sides so regs are a toss up depending which side PVPers are playing on at the moment. Most action of either PVP or PvE happens during prime eastern time but it has a decent day population.

Yeah I'm on imp side and love it. Hit me up ingame if your on and have more questions. Also, guilds of all types are on imp side so check out forums and fleet to see which group is best for you.

Again, welcome to JC. :)