The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please increase the caps...

I hear that with the release of the Yavin stronghold, the stronghold cap is still four. Please consider raising it to five.

Also I would appreciate more characters slots, as I am maxed on my chosen server at 22, and I don't wish to give up what I have. Kindly make one or two more slots at least, available to purchase, so that I, and others like me can enjoy the Togrutas.

thanks. :)

Edited by Lunafox

they originally set the limit at 4 due to performance issues and there being only 4 strongholds. now that they have added a 5th, they may investigate if can increase the cap but not at the cost of performance.

they originally set the limit at 4 due to performance issues and there being only 4 strongholds. now that they have added a 5th, they may investigate if can increase the cap but not at the cost of performance.

They said in the dev stream today it won't be increased and by the sound of it they meant period.

by the sound of it they meant period.

I think they said something about a technical issue they had not solved, I think they would increase it if they could seeing that players have to deactivate one to buy a new one.

Five strongholds would increase the sales I am sure of it

It's a silly precedent. Who is going to be left to buy the next new stronghold? The people who only brought one on the starter planets? Or are we supposed to discard yet another stronghold to make room again and again?

It's a silly precedent. Who is going to be left to buy the next new stronghold? The people who only brought one on the starter planets? Or are we supposed to discard yet another stronghold to make room again and again?

It is a potential problem in fueling future sales if they can't overcome the issues the require the cap to exist. I "might" abandon Coruscant, even though its fully unlocked and furnished, for Yavin, but once that is fully unlocked and furnished that makes it hard to consider abandoning anything else as the rest are fully unlocked and furnished and are much more expensive, except fro DK, which is my favorite anyhow. And without new strongholds, the need for new furniture also diminishes. Sure I might get a few items here and there I really like, but that is going to be more few and far between over time as I would need to replace something else I already have.