Missing Nocturnal Pet

DarkLordSnake

Greetings. A friend of mine whom name I won't give out yet, recently purchased a cartel coin card from their local best buy and generously asked if I wanted one code, I accepted and they lend me the 2,400 cartel code.

In that code was suppose to be a Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor pet for the entire account, I did not receive one at all.

It was indeed an old code explained by bioware but is there any chance I can still receive that correct pet?

The 10-digit Fastcard codes from BestBuy are currently bugged, they are supposed to grant you the Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor but instead give either no pet or the old pet (Model NovaDive), not sure. The 16-digit digital codes work fine though.

I have already notified Musco about this who forwarded it to Marketing so they are aware of it and will hopefully fix those codes soon.

For now, you have to CS and they will fix it for you. Create a new in-game ticket, pick the category "General / Other" and write something along the lines of:

On ..., 2015, I purchased a Cartel Coin card from Best Buy. According to the Help Center page (http://www.swtor.com/support/helpcenter/6850), Best Buy now includes the "Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor".

When I entered the the Fastcard code "XXX XXX XXXX", I received the 2,400 Cartel Coins in my account but when I logged in, I had no Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor minipet in the mail.

Therefore, I ask that you look into this and grant the "Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor" from Best Buy to my account.

If everything goes well, they will fix it for you after 24 hours and you will find the Nocturnal Rancor in your mail.

And if you are interested in the other Rancor pets, make sure to check out my guide on Dulfy with information on how to get them. :)

Edited by Jerba

• 6 months later...