Shout out to The Bannerless Order

Narsikus

Hey, we really appreciate you guys running the fleet datacron event tonight! That's extremely helpful to those of us that rarely have a chance to get that cron.

I was able to get it on both my imp toons and i can't thank you enough. I tipped Zervas each time and hope you made enough credits to help your sister guild get their ship.

Hope to see this event again in the future!

No problem, glad we could help. The guild we were running the event for actually isn't our sister guild but a guild of friends that sometimes sends us fill ins for our progression raid teams when we need it but a smaller guild.

We actually host the +10 fleet datacron event on the last Sunday of each month from 7 pm till 9 pm EST. We are working on setting it up on the republic side as well though we are primarily an Imperial guild. We try to do a few different times of server events throughout the year such as our Christmas Santa event where Santa comes to fleet to hand out presents and our Super Bowl pool etc. So keep an eye on the forums for our upcoming events as we have something fun planned for sometime in July or August just working out the logistics on it.