Section X Heroic 4 Change Plz!!!

Legolose

Ok its been a while now and still no change, its still required to have 4 "or 3 if you have a Sith Inquisitor/Jedi Consular that knows how to do it" players to complete the heroic & weekly, why is this still the same ??

I have been trying to finish the weekly since they added elite comms to the weekly and every day I have logged on there hasn't been more than 3 or 4 people on Section X at a time this has got to change so developers PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD change this Heroic to be completed solo ...

Thanks in advance if it happens..

*Fingers crossed*

Edited by Legolose

An alternative would be to remove the H4 from the weekly, as it was done with the FP on CZ-198 weekly.

That way the weekly would be soloable.

In my opinion both solutions would be positive.

/signed

Oh wait they removed both FP on CZ-198 weekly ?!?!! crap I haven't been there in a while so I might try the weekly there ;)

Oh wait they removed both FP on CZ-198 weekly ?!?!! crap I haven't been there in a while so I might try the weekly there ;)

Yeah, in the CZ-198 weekly's list of requirements they swapped out the two flashpoints for a new heroic 2 mission that was just added. (It's just one champion droid to kill that will be standing around in the last section of the map. It's easily soloable for a level 60 and it seems like they put it on a really fast respawn timer just in case there are multiple people looking to complete it around the same time.)

The flashpoints themselves still exist, of course. They just aren't required for that weekly anymore.

Yeah, in the CZ-198 weekly's list of requirements they swapped out the two flashpoints for a new heroic 2 mission that was just added. (It's just one champion droid to kill that will be standing around in the last section of the map. It's easily soloable for a level 60 and it seems like they put it on a really fast respawn timer just in case there are multiple people looking to complete it around the same time.)

The flashpoints themselves still exist, of course. They just aren't required for that weekly anymore.

Cool now I will use CZ-198 as part of my weekly rotation thanks for the info..

No, it does not need to happen. It's really no big deal.
Hmm, "Possible troller , not for sure but going to respond anyway" Well if you want the 30 basic comms and the 6 elite comms a week then its a big deal and the only way as it stands to get it is change this Heroic..

Hmm, "Possible troller , not for sure but going to respond anyway" Well if you want the 30 basic comms and the 6 elite comms a week then its a big deal and the only way as it stands to get it is change this Heroic..

Huh? If you want 30 basic comms and 6 elite comms it still isn't a big deal. Basic comms drop everywhere. Elite comms are easy enough to get some other solo means.

The only thing that I can see is for people still grinding Section X reputation wanting that purple token. The rest? Easy enough to get elsewhere.

If you're admitting being a possible troll, that's your business.

And despite your implication that the comms are a "big deal," they are in fact, not a big deal. If enough others thought they were a "big deal" it would be easier to find groups, now, wouldn't it?

If they were to change it, fine. If they never change it (and I suspect they never will, given that it is really old end-game content), so what?

I suppose this is the part where you hope I type out a rebuttal

Mister, you just did.

Since you didn't bother to reply, we can assume you are in fact either not trying or greatly exaggerating. It's been difficult to find groups to do AC/LS since RotHC hit. I doubt they will ever change it.

Mister, you just did.

Since you didn't bother to reply, we can assume you are in fact either not trying or greatly exaggerating. It's been difficult to find groups to do AC/LS since RotHC hit. I doubt they will ever change it.

Hahaha! There's no "we" just you with your own defective personality. Try it on POT5 for yourself or just keep making brainless assumptions; IDGAF, but do thank you for being useful and bumping this guy's thread.

Im just say it needs to change because personaly I do them for the elite comms it use to be in my weekly rotation but since the population of Section X has dropped off to nothing I have stopped going there, but oh well,

Just posted this so maybe they might think about changing it....