GSI H2 "Trade Secrets" on Alderaan broken?

Mubrak

Just trying to do the above mission on republic side.

I scan the transmitters and when I found the right one (i.e. the only one where no "Not here" message appears) nothing happens. The antenna can no longer be scanned (unless I reset the quest) but the yellow message with the updated quest-objective doesn't appear. I tried resetting the quest, abandoned it and tried again, changed instances in case one antenna is bugged, even waited with the macrobinoculars open for 5+ minutes.

The quest worked fine during the last Rakghoul event on Alderaan, haven't done it since.

Edited by Mubrak

Although not this particular mission, I did have an issue with another, and for some reason I checked my inventory and noticed I had 2 macrobinoculars in there, so I deleted one of them, then tried the scan again and it worked ok.

• 2 weeks later...
I just tried this Heroic quest today and it is not fixed, you scan all four antennae and you cannot go ahead with the quest, I tried resetting it multiple times and abandonning the quest and re-accepting it, same result. I even tried scanning only one antenna, and tried this with all 4 antenna, same result. No matter what you do, it bugs out. Edited by ObiLanJinn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
this has been broken for a long time, they refuse to fix it. i know this because i sent a ticket in and the reply was basically, We dont fix quests unless it involves the Class Story. which obviously this quest that is broken does not. so you are out of luck.