wPVP - BMF Defends Thorazan assault, defeats Revan's Legacy, sacks their Battlemaster

Reports from BMF scouts stationed on Tatooine indicated that Revan’s Legacy was coordinating an attack on Outpost Thorazan, in an attempt to defeat the Veteran Battlemaster guarding the outpost.

BMF arrived to the scene and thwarted all attempts on the Battlemaster’s life.

BMF forces, aligned with a handful of other Republic troops, fought for over two and a half hours against an overwhelming coalition of Sith Empire soldiers composed primarily of Revan's Legacy with assistance from Grease the Servos.

The battle lines swayed like a tide between Outpost Zaroshe and Outpost Thorazan. Although being heavily outnumbered, BMF and allies ultimately pushed Revan’s Legacy and company to Outpost Zaroshe.

What began as a Sith attack on Outpost Thorazan, and the Battlemaster it harbors, became their own defense of Outpost Zaroshe. However, the Sith forces could not prevent Lord Djanistak, Commander of the Imperial Forces, from falling, granting the Galactic Republic a valuable framework. Revan’s Legacy failed in their attempt to defeat the Republic Veteran Battlemaster, failed to take advantage of their numbers in multiple attempts to defeat the Republic Battlemaster, and instead lost their own Battlemaster, Lord Djanistak, due to the Republic’s resilience and ability on the battlefield. The Empire was defeated.

Later, BMF troops received a distress signal from Republic forces on Yavin 4. BMF patrolled the planet, discovering Imperial troops from Grease the Servos, among others, barricaded in a jungle camp. Even with the assistance of Imperial Walkers, the ground forces were obliterated, with only very minor casualties suffered on the Republic side.

The Imperial army grows larger and larger every day, but true Republic forces remain and are willing and able to take the fight to the Imperial’s front door. BMF will be patrolling various planets this Wednesday, around 7-8 (cst) in an effort to rid the streets of the Imperial scum. A report will be posted indicating our current location for any Republic troops willing to assist, as well as for any Imperial troops willing to perish.

Please contact Ondurs, Larkon, or Nixva for information on BMF patrols.

Edited by AndriusAjax

Edited post to be less mean. Sorry, I was in a terrible mood last time and was quite mean to the original poster. I showed up and it was fun. Thanks for doing this. Edited by Fastgray
In a bad mood first time. too mean

Well met.

However, as the Commander of RL, I assure you that your resistance is ultimately doomed to be futile. In this particular skirmish, we tied up all Republic forces, allowing us to take down named and unnamed Battlemasters on other planets.

My soldiers enjoyed this battle - and are eager to meet you on the battlefield again... soon.

That same night win the republic lost there are attention span my 8 man team kill that battlemasters on Tatooine and alderaan no resistance at all:) this is Ameiilla of Revans Legacy

As God Emperor, I am proud we pushed back a quantitatively superior force with our qualitatively superior force.

Despite being outnumbered, almost three to one at times, we held off your attack on Tatooine and saved the life of our Veteran Battlemaster; a battlemaster who despite the onslaught of opponents attacking him was actually gaining health from our few healers who outpaced your DPS.

The victory was assured, despite the back and forth chaos, when Revan's legacy was forced to abandoned their allies. You left the other Imperial Forces, mainly Grease the Servos, to die over and over by our hands while we cleared Outpost Zaroshe, including the NAMED Battlemaster Lord Djanistak. Perhaps you even took a few consolation prizes like you mentioned, but it doesn't alter the fact of your defeat on Tatooine.

Still, I cant blame you for not really knowing about the spin your officers told you Madbent since I cannot recall seeing any toons with the name "mad" running around. But their was a lot of red to be killed. Maybe you were leading from your capital ship.

I look forward to your impending visit; let us see if you can kill your target this time.

That same night win the republic lost there are attention span my 8 man team kill that battlemasters on Tatooine and alderaan no resistance at all:) this is Ameiilla of Revans Legacy

Wat.....?

I think I lost my attention span by reading your what I think is a rebuttal to our win?? All I'm getting from that whatever it is statement is the first 6 words... "That same night win the republic" and then you are gonna comment and say "oh we got that BM", but you forget to mention that you got him AFTER we left. eh.. Bravo?? Good work I guess.

You guys ran away with your tails between your legs when we showed up, left the other guys who actually gave us some fun, to do what you guys couldn't do... I don't wanna make this sound *****ish but it is what it is. idk sorry I'm still mind stunned by your comment....

Edited by wimsmolt

I lead from the Revanant, our flagship - when I am assured of our victory. We had two dozen members reach the achievement 'Advanced Tatooine Defender' for killing 100 players; as well as innumerable individuals obtaining their conquest points for 'Pillaging the Republic'.

I applaud you for forcing your members to repeatedly resurrect to allow these achievements - we could not have done these things without such Republic resolve.

Edited by Madbent

I lead from the Revanant, our flagship - when I am assured of our victory. We had two dozen members reach the achievement 'Advanced Tatooine Defender' for killing 100 players; as well as innumerable individuals obtaining their conquest points for 'Pillaging the Republic'.

I applaud you for forcing your members to repeatedly resurrect to allow these achievements - we could not have dpne these things without such Republic resolve.

RL would be excited by having some members get Advanced Tatooine Defender. Got to be proud of what you can get.

Sorry to say it but this achievement called Master of Tatooine was a common one that night for BMF.

I should be thanking you!

So, thank you. Thank you for all the kills.

Or rather thank you to the other guilds that actually stayed and gave us all some good fun, because RL couldn't handle it and high tailed it out of there...

We engaged for over two hours, and met our objectives for the evening.

We own Tatooine again, by the way.

Until next time...

<('.' <)

(> '.')>

Huh??? in what? kicked you guys from the base your guild fought maybe 5 mins?

OH you mean after pvp was dead and THEN took the BM lololol ok I get it now. Need to be more specific cause the pics and time stamps don't lie.

Took ya guys 2 hours to kill that BM? Sheesh. Anyhow grats on the objective? The hell with pvp.

Bring all that bs talk on the field. we'll be all waiting.

*Btw Been looking at all the pics closely sure as hell never saw you "Madbent" in any of them pics... Funny how ya claim so much, pretty much from word of mouth.* But then I guess you can see the whole side of the planet from up in that Flagship.

Edited by wimsmolt

Yes, we have received encrypted messages indicating an attack. We are still working to determine an exact location.

Rest assured, BMF is always prepared to combat Sith at a moment's notice.

Edited by AndriusAjax

This was a good time; I hadn't seen anything this big in quite a while, and I had a blast working with and against all of you.

Having said that, your announcement of BMF patrols is noted, and this has been passed on to the GTS leadership. Our armies stand ready. Looking forward to our next encounter!

Edited by mkwerner
herpderp

<('.' <)

(> '.')>

Huh??? in what? kicked you guys from the base your guild fought maybe 5 mins?

OH you mean after pvp was dead and THEN took the BM lololol ok I get it now. Need to be more specific cause the pics and time stamps don't lie.

Took ya guys 2 hours to kill that BM? Sheesh. Anyhow grats on the objective? The hell with pvp.

Bring all that bs talk on the field. we'll be all waiting.

*Btw Been looking at all the pics closely sure as hell never saw you "Madbent" in any of them pics... Funny how ya claim so much, pretty much from word of mouth.* But then I guess you can see the whole side of the planet from up in that Flagship.

Out of RP mode... keep this friendly, or the fun ends. I have little patience for forum flaming. The OP was great, everyone loves to play off that, let's keep it that way.

And to respond to someone else - yes, the rumor is true - we may attack again somewhere tomorrow night.

Out of RP mode... keep this friendly, or the fun ends. I have little patience for forum flaming. The OP was great, everyone loves to play off that, let's keep it that way.

And to respond to someone else - yes, the rumor is true - we may attack again somewhere tomorrow night.

Not sure when during this whole time I was doing any RPing on a PVP server or on a forum based off a pvp server...

*in my best Shakespearean voice*

Thou mammering rump-fed flap-dragon!

You do unbend your noble strength, to think so brainsickly of things.

Your means are very slender, and your waste is great.

Maybe thou art on the wrong server?? :)

wPvP, the war brews, the birds circle the battle grounds, ships watching from the heavens filled with vengeful Sith of pure darkness and their military cohorts of Ops and Hunters. They are waiting for word from the Darth that has the fleet poised above the planet. Darth Madbent will have to use more then just a word though to clear this planet. The bastion of light has been meditating on the impending battle that was seen in his dream. Hoards and hoards of sith and military madmen riding on monsters and weapons of war coming for the citizens of the planet. Blood flowing like rivers across the ground. Jedi and mandos, smugglers and their companions. The full strength of the Jedi order is here to help with the ground battle as is the Republic military might. Smugglers tired of the destruction of the lively hood have taken sides with the light to rid the planet of the sith that would try extinguish all life. Who will be the victor, will there be any survivors? Will the jedi master Larkon be able to hold the planet from the twisted Darth Madbent? The number of warriors in the dream changed constantly like time. The out come is really all that matters to both sides. One will be the victor, one will not. As the jedi master meditates the time continues to draw near, the darth preps his fellow sith with dark magic while his military army readies their weapons of death..........

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.