Scrab's Stream

Scrabs

Starting the stream on Jedi Covenant now, I might switch to Harbinger later! Enjoy =)

Excellent. Hoping you hang out on JC for a little while - I'll be there in about 20 minutes. I don't want to miss the scrabbage this time.

EDIT: success! We scrabbed the queue up pretty good for much of the afternoon.

Edited by MaximilianPower

All right guys the stream is live with some GSF on Shadowlands or Harbinger tonight!

If you see another game on the screen it's likely Path of Exile that I play in between queues.

Enjoy =)

I don't know if anyone's still awake out there, but I'll start the stream up now for what's left of Harbinger queues.

Playing Path of Exile in between games and possibly after queues end as well. Enjoy =)

I don't know if anyone's still awake out there, but I'll start the stream up now for what's left of Harbinger queues.

Playing Path of Exile in between games and possibly after queues end as well. Enjoy =)

im awake come mumble

Indeed, the few games I got into were pretty good. Too bad maintenance interrupted the fun; I think we would've managed a few more decent matches.

Also too bad THE ONE TRUE XI'AO wasn't there. Maybe next time.

THE ONE TRUE XI'AO was busy trying to go super saiyan and saving the planet namek from Frieza.

I just started playing again too... still on TOFN though :o

I forgot to cancel my sub in the meantime and now I've got 21k cartelcoins to burn :p

Edit: btw, might remember me as Lillaea

Edited by DarkDajin