Blood Hunters seeking new members

captsmash

Hey Everyone,

Hope you're all having a fantastic morning or evening where you're at while we wait for the servers to reboot. That being said I just wanted to say how awesome this game is...

I just started playing a couple months ago and absolutely became addicted to it. Staying up on late night ventures trying to stay up with the story boards, while leveling aggressively towards 60lvl. Apparently, I'm finally there and now it comes time to do some nasty flashpoints, ops, and pvp battles which I so enjoy...however, impossible to really participate as necessary without a bunch of other people. Hence joining my guild the Blood Hunters.

We're a bit of this that and the other...we're not too techy, we like to play, we don't harass one another, but we're willing to help out if someone needs us.

Currently one of our many goals is to build up enough higher level players that we can have our own Guild ship, build an OPS / Flashpoint team and a PVP team (which I would be in charge of). On a side note: PVP reminds me of the old 007 game we used to play on SNES, which I was most often dubbed Mostly Harmless, Mostly Armless -- so in this case SWOTOR is better since I at least have a lightsaber most of the time!

At any rate if you've gotten through my babbling, Blood Hunters, actively recruiting new members, we're a family type guild sponsoring warriors from either faction both Republic and Empire side looking for members interested in just playing the game with others and having a good time. We're a solid bunch of this, that and the other. Try to hook up with us when we're online and we'll get you a spot.

Contact Rammstein or Salinasvel through email in the game and we'll get you a spot.

Current server of mine is: Jedi Covenent east coast and I"m online most of the time in the mornings 9am-2pm Mon-Thur, Fri 1pm-5pm and later, Sat-Sun (generally early and late).

Also: Looking to recruit PVP players that want to function as a team and thromp some stuff!

That is all. Have an awesome day!

-Sal