I'm REALLY sorry for what I did

Slowpokeking

I rarely run ops much and wasn't clear about the rules. Today I formed a EC HM group today to get a bloodline speeder for my operative, ppl are all very nice but I forgot to ask ppl about the speeder, and I masterlooted it(never rolled on anything else) during the Kephess fight. Some ppl were angry and put me on ignore. I know I did totally wrong and apologized after.

I just want to apologize sincerely here, I sent each player 300+k credits and could send more if you guys want. The Speeder is not bound yet, so if ppl wants it I can give it to you, I made a big mistake, really sorry. It has nothing to do with my guild.

My Character: Zar'rers'hu

Player Sohphie and Strifa, I'm really sorry about it. You guys helped me through the ops and what I have done was very wrong.

Edited by Slowpokeking

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=813262

Yea I don't believe you're that sorry. You knew what you were doing, researched it, and took it. It's hard to believe that you 'forgot' the entire operation to say nothing about your motivations. The only reason you're sorry is you fumbled and got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Every thief is sorry once they are caught. I know I will be letting people I raid with to watch out for you.

What is this Masterlooting I keep hearing about?

Can someone explain?

Edit :

I just read up on it, I am unsure how I feel about it.

I wouldn't like someone taking all the loot.. not that I need it, just because it would be disrespectful.

Edited by Arjani

What is this Masterlooting I keep hearing about?

Can someone explain?

Edit :

I just read up on it, I am unsure how I feel about it.

I wouldn't like someone taking all the loot.. not that I need it, just because it would be disrespectful.

I only took the speeder, passed on everything else.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=813262

Yea I don't believe you're that sorry. You knew what you were doing, researched it, and took it. It's hard to believe that you 'forgot' the entire operation to say nothing about your motivations. The only reason you're sorry is you fumbled and got caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Every thief is sorry once they are caught. I know I will be letting people I raid with to watch out for you.

I forgot to tell ppl about it because it took me a while to find a new group to continue on fight and I was cooking dinner at the same time. I told ppl in the first NiM group. This one is the HM.

It's just a speeder, I wouldn't worry about it.

It's not like you are ruined in swtor and your rep is scarred for life.

In a week those players will forget all about it and with all the spam their ignore list

will fill up and you'll end up being deleted from their ignore list soon enough.

:cool:

If you wanted it that badly.. I suppose I see no problem with it.

Good luck to you though.

Edited by Arjani

It's just a speeder, I wouldn't worry about it.

It's not like you are ruined in swtor and your rep is scarred for life.

In a week those players will forget all about it and with all the spam their ignore list

will fill up and you'll end up being deleted from their ignore list soon enough.

:cool:

If you wanted it that badly.. I suppose I see no problem with it.

Good luck to you though.

I still kept the speeder as unbound, if Strifa wants it I can give it to him.

This is a great community, I shouldn't have done it.

This is a great community, I shouldn't have done it.

Think again.. MMO's thrive on arrogance, pride and jealousy.

There is a completely psychological aspect to these games that thrive on the 1%

They are not a good community.. most of them are serious trolls and prone to unnecessary insults.

Edited by Arjani