The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Understanding the Nature of Force Ghosts & Sith Spirits

So folks over the past several weeks I'm been working on a blog looking at the nature of Force ghosts and Sith spirits. Its quite long so you might want to set some time aside to read it (or not :(), but hopefully you'll find it interesting. :p

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/beniboybling/blog/understanding-the-nature-of-force-ghosts-sith-spir/105225/

Edited by Beniboybling

My only issue would be a massive lack of NJO, Legacy (book), and FotJ series information.

For instance, Abeloth / Mind Walkers / Beyond Shadows / Lake of Apparitions etc... are all tied into the nature of the force and ghosts/spirits (as is Jacen's philosophical debate through NJO) and the non-jedi/sith perspective on the force and how that ties into this topic wasn't well discussed.

But it was an interesting read, and definitely covered a whole lot of material. Aside from the lack of Post-RotJ material the rest was well-researched and well presented.

You might want to check that link, you clown :p
Woops! My bad fixed.
My only issue would be a massive lack of NJO, Legacy (book), and FotJ series information.

For instance, Abeloth / Mind Walkers / Beyond Shadows / Lake of Apparitions etc... are all tied into the nature of the force and ghosts/spirits (as is Jacen's philosophical debate through NJO) and the non-jedi/sith perspective on the force and how that ties into this topic wasn't well discussed.

But it was an interesting read, and definitely covered a whole lot of material. Aside from the lack of Post-RotJ material the rest was well-researched and well presented.

Hmmm, sadly not well versed on post-ROTJ material so I was unable to include it, but something I could give ago at researching if you have any pointers... But thanks for reading and for feedback! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Quite a well put together piece, kudos

As already mentioned, I recommond reading the fate of the jedi series, as they go more into detail on this kind of stuff there.

Yoda demonstrates the ability to project himself to a degree from Dagobah to Lothal in Rebels, appearing just how Qui Gon did to Yoda on Dagobah, something that I think is worth covering.

Also, your Internet analogy, while perhaps effective, is not actually correct, in order to access a web page you do receive a copy of that specific page (in the form of an html/php etc file) which is then interpreted by your web browser.

Though at any point in time you are only accessing a small portion of an entire website (assuming a decent sized website) following links to all other parts so perhaps you could think of it along that ange