Dye Modules not respected in Costume Designer.

DarthShadie

Hello all, so most of my characters have the one dye module that is unified. BUT I do have a few characters with separate dye modules in various pieces of gear.

My Twi'lek has, in her chest piece, Dark Blue Light Brown. And in her pants, Dark Green and White. She is wearing the Show-off's Casual outfit. Not sure if it's a bug with that outfit per se.

So normally, we see blue on her top and green on her pants. Ever since the Costume Designer update, and I of course made sure that what was geared in was in the number 1 slot, (she has no alternate costumes yet, just the one), when I log in to her now, her chest piece is green and her pants are blue. Completely the opposite of what it's supposed to be. However, the dye modules that are in each piece are still the same, Blue in chest and Green in pants.

What's weird is that one time out of ten, I'll log in and everything will be back to normal, I log out, and then boom, those two dye modules are switched up again. Until I get another lucky draw (fitting that she's a Scoundrel).

It's most annoying and disconcerting, as I took great care in getting the colours to fit her pistachio skin tone. With those two switched up, it doesn't fit anymore because of the other colours in the other gear. :(

Has anyone else encountered dye module problems with the costume designer too? This really should go on the list of bugs for the next patch. :o

• 3 weeks later...
idk about that but my problem that I encountered today with the dyes, is that if I apply the dyes, then go thru a load screen, I have to reapply them each time. This is annoying and ridiculous! They should've just left it like it was and not try to change it up imo!