All right, since no one believe me....10 cartel packs on sale in 36 hours, for 1000.

Angedechu

I would be interested in a few. If this is a legit deal and you are looking to part with some. Id like to enjoy a pack or two. I'm on the shadowlands as well and if there are a enough to go around, Id like to try to take advantage of that offer.

Zerras

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I'd snatch that deal up in a second, then turn it around for an insane profit. I'm on the Shadowlands - PM me and I'll buy them for ten times what you're asking!

So 10k credits? :p

I'm sure all of us are willing to pay that.

Shadow Acolyte Packs and Deep Core Explorer for... 4500-1000 credits each pack... ? Is that serious or just a troll thread?

Because if it is serious I just want to say: Shadowlands is my destiny. GOGOGO there to become the richiest man of CM packs in the swtor. LOL

Edited by henriquecorseuil

Sold for 250 credits, after all. All ten of them. But of course you will pretend I'm ''faking it''.

I logged in not to buy, but just to see. I was there when it happened. It was kind of fun, following this thread, and then seeing it in General chat in-game.

Edited by Trynitris

So you do confirm that I actually offered those packs on trade-chat ?

I wasn't paying attention to if it was Trade or General, sorry. So I guess I was mistaken when I said General in my previous post.

What I can confirm is that I logged in at the right time, saw someone whose name started with C (don't remember the whole name, but I'm assuming it was you) offer the 10 packs for 1k for all of them, saw that someone whose name started with P (again, don't remember the full name) was the one that got the packs, but then for some reason you couldn't trade to P, so you offered them again at a lower price, and then apparently you were able to trade to P so P got the packs at a lower price.

Or something close to that.

(Sorry for the run-on sentence!)

Edited by Trynitris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.