PvP spec help

Sharkii_boy

Hey guys! So I'm just about to finish off a fresh level 60 sentinel which was created for PvP purposes I've been seeing a lot of negative feedback about this AC but at the same time heard that it is one of the hardest to master and has a lot of passives that have to be looked over and activated at the right time. This is something that speaks to me and that I want to try out so I'm wondering which 3 of the specs is considered the most challenging or best right now?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Sharkii_boy

Hey there :D

From my own personal experience it SEEMS most Sentinels are running Combat in PvP, assuming for the burst damage. This is also what i personally run. You do see Watchman and Concentration Sentinels from time to time. Sentinels can be a challenge in PvP, no doubt about it, but my experience has been far removed from what I've read on the forums. 1 on 1 or 2 on 1 you'll be fine anything more than that can be a challenge and will become easier to contend with through time and experience. More than that you'll likely bite the bullet unless you have directed heals on you but to be honest most classes being focused by multiple DPS will fall same as a Sentinel. Either way enjoy it and have fun!

I play carnage/combat in pvp and find it is the best balance when it comes to damage I can actually apply. I played rage for a while after the last update and found I was having occasional resource problems due to the mara/sent's reliance on Predation (so couldn't use berserk enough) to deal with the constant CC/roots in pvp.

From what you describe, Rage will probably be the spec you're looking for. Personally I don't like feeling like I am playing the piano when I pvp though.

Edited by Svarthrafn