Login Issues

-Wes-

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played the game since a few months after launch and have been a sub since i started playing. I can recall this ever happening like this. I know they have shut down servers before but at least I could change servers. I have been on the loading screen for an hour and 37 min. :(

**** when subscribers have to wait 40mins and still aren't logged in to a service which we are all paying for it doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy about this current hiccup Bioware is battling. It makes me kind of upset, I would ask that in the future if we are being placed in login que a que function would be nice to let us know that we should pretty much go do something else.

This kind of thing makes me remember why I moved to single player games. I subbed about a week ago to try getting to end game content quicker but if this kind of thing becomes a regular thing I'll go back to my steam games.

At least some communication beyond "Working on it kthxbai" would be nice...

Yeah....I cant even get to the Server login page....im stuck on the first loading screen as I log in. I hope we at least get reimbursed for a day of missed game time. that will make me happy. I understand the need to fix stuff. I just want to make sure I get the time I've paid for.

Yeah I can't login to the Harbinger server but I can login to the other servers for whatever reason. But since my 22 characters are on Harbinger logging onto the other servers are totally worthless:mad:

Yeah....I cant even get to the Server login page....im stuck on the first loading screen as I log in. I hope we at least get reimbursed for a day of missed game time. that will make me happy. I understand the need to fix stuff. I just want to make sure I get the time I've paid for.
same here, or some sort of consolation. fixing is necessary, yes. not informing players of said fixing is not okay, but hey. I'm not *****in.

Harbinger is only one having issues. I can log into other west coast and other servers fine. I agree they should give us like 1000 cartel coins per account. It wont hurt them none and it will keep paying subscribers happy for the mishap.

Harbinger is only one having issues. I can log into other west coast and other servers fine. I agree they should give us like 100 cartel coins per account. It wont hurt them none and it will keep paying subscribers happy for the mishap.

Fix't that. It is EA after all.