JC pub ranked

ventvisor

Been mostly running my Shield Tech PT on Imp side. But looking to get my Vangaurd in on some action. I have read the other posts in this section, and realize this might be futile. So all that being said, of the people that read this on a regular basis, is there a team or guild looking for a PvP tank that wants to run ranked pvp on a regular basis.

Hit me up on here or in game on Timber'king-Pub side or Timber'wolve-Imp side.

Been mostly running my Shield Tech PT on Imp side. But looking to get my Vangaurd in on some action. I have read the other posts in this section, and realize this might be futile. So all that being said, of the people that read this on a regular basis, is there a team or guild looking for a PvP tank that wants to run ranked pvp on a regular basis.

Hit me up on here or in game on Timber'king-Pub side or Timber'wolve-Imp side.

Hello,

I have actually been thinking that we should get a kickball event going. Get a group of ppl together, pick teams, and have a go at it. And we can always sub ppl in and out as well to make it as fair as possible. My thinking in doing this would be to help those who want to do group ranked, find a permanent group to q with

Hello,

I have actually been thinking that we should get a kickball event going. Get a group of ppl together, pick teams, and have a go at it. And we can always sub ppl in and out as well to make it as fair as possible. My thinking in doing this would be to help those who want to do group ranked, find a permanent group to q with

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/35yp4a