Mandalorian Clansman Armor

ZachSDMF

Hi there,

There is a bug with the Mandalorian Clansman armor (and I doubt I'm the first to bring this up) and dye packs. When you preview a dye pack with this armor it looks perfectly fine. However, when I apply it in-game, the dye does not properly apply to the armor. Below are pictures of the dye preview, and a side-by-side comparison to the character preview screen and the actual in-game model.

Character Preview Screen with dye applied.

Side-by-side screen with the dye applied, and the actual in-game model.

As you can see, the dye is not properly applied to the armor. Very disappointing for such a great looking armor set. I would appreciate some feedback on this and I would love to see this addressed in a future patch.

Looks fine to me. What exactly is the issue?

It seem that the primary colour (gray ?) which is what we see in preview does not show in-game, showing some sort of orange. Sorry, I suck at colours, lol

Could be related to the Voss(?) lighting. Try going to fleet and see if the problem occurs there as well.

The arms look the same (gray) on both pics. If Voss lightning was the cause of this, the arms should look the same as the chest

The arms look the same (gray) on both pics. If Voss lightning was the cause of this, the arms should look the same as the chest

Metallic and glossy surfaces act different to ambient lighting than non-metallic surfaces like cloth/leather.

Edited by Sindariel