The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

1 Million Credit Giveaway on my YouTube Channel - 3 winners every week in May

WaspyPeach

Hi guys,

I'm giving away 1 million credits to 3 winners every week in May! It is open to all North American servers.

To enter leave a comment on this video with your:

•Character name (include alt codes if it has any)

•Legacy name

•Faction (Republic/Empire)

•Server

I'll be randomly selecting 3 winners to receive 1 million credits each on Friday, May 15th.

Spread the word! The more popular these giveaways are the more often I'll do them... And possibly give away larger amounts of credits and items.

Good luck!

Edited by WaspyPeach

Hi guys,

I'm giving away 1 million credits to 3 winners every week in May! It is open to all North American servers.

To enter leave a comment on this video with your:

•Character name (include alt codes if it has any)

•Legacy name

•Faction (Republic/Empire)

•Server

I'll be randomly selecting 3 winners to receive 1 million credits each on Friday, May 15th.

Spread the word! The more popular these giveaways are the more often I'll do them... And possibly give away larger amounts of credits and items.

Good luck!

Does it only apply to harbinger? All three winners last week were from Harbinger.

Just to clarify...when you say "alt codes" are you referring to alt toons, or something else?

An alt code is a way to type a letter with a symbol: E.G: ü

you can make alt code by pressing down ALT and using the numerics on the keypad: ALT+123 = {

Does it only apply to harbinger? All three winners last week were from Harbinger.

It's all NA servers. I just ended up with a lot of Harbinger entries last week.. probably because it's my main server and I posted about the giveaway in chat occasionally. I didn't do that at all this week so it looks more even this time around

• 2 months later...