Darkest Hour is recruiting!

Jedilightwalker

Darkest Hour

Casual/Progressive End Game Guild

About us

Hello and thank you for taking a few minutes to find out about our guild, Darkest Hour. We are a dedicated casual empire guild with a progressive focus on end game content. We currently are recruiting fun, mature, and team focused players for our growing close knit community as well as players who would like to participate in our growing progression group. The focus of Darkest Hour is to maintain an active, fun and casual guild environment and to build our progression team to succeed at end-game content!

Progression

While we are not hardcore raiders we take our progression seriously. We ask our progression team members bring their A game by reviewing strats, working on gear,being prepared for ops and to help guild mates do the same. Our desire is to do well and accomplish goals together and to support each other.

We currently are working on ToS SM and need to build a strong team to be able to move forward with progression.

PVP

We do have several dedicated PVP players and are looking to rebuild a solid team.

Guild Activities

We also participate in Conquest events and run unscheduled fps and ops for quests, comms and fun during non-progression nights. We work hard to maintain a drama free environment and to encourage fun and support to each other to adventure through what SWTOR has to offer us! We are made up of adults who like to take time out of our busy lives to have fun and enjoy gaming!

Darkest Hour has a guild flagship, stronghold, an established guild site and a dedicated Ventrilo channel. If you are considering Darkest Hour as your new home and want to learn more, we would like to meet you in game!

Please contact Shadox, Cruela, Nikkylynn, Trengis or Volt’ege

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi There!

We are usually on more in the evenings. You can talk to Cruela, Trengis or Shadox. Actually anyone in the guild can help you get connected with us. If you are one of the persons I spoke with last evening then nm! =)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I am interrested in joining, but saddly I can only log a few hours a week (1-5 hours, sometime a little more but it is summer time and harder to find so time), work full time + family =D. Before joining I just want you guys to know if it is alright ! Also already familiar with vent ! Thanks ! Edited by KillerpatatoQc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...