The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Can we get the Human hairstyles available to Chiss?

I think I've seen folks ask for this before, but I would love to, at least, get the long flowing hairstyle on my female Chiss. It looks better on Chiss than Human females! It's such a tease to see it on the character customization device and not be able to select and ... pay for it.

Yeah, I'd also like to see a way to unlock those first bunch of 'new' hairstyles for Mirialans, Chiss, Miraluka, Cyborgs and Sith Purebloods. I know I've also seen others post similarly named topics about it as well.

It would be nice since the hairstyles since those from that bundle --- have been made available for multiple species, instead of being species-specific. Also maybe it would be nice to see some more hair color options be added for multiple species (perhaps either the same colors first designated as Human-only, coming out for the other species; or new colors for the various species)--- sometime.

I was just coming here to suggest opening the initial batch of human hairstyles to Sith, Mirialan, Miraluka etc so I'll just piggyback on this thread. I can SEE the long single braid style I already paid to unlock on my Mirialan character at the designer, just let me pay for it and apply to my character's head-that-is-identical-to-the-human-model.