Relics of the Gree Conquest Issue

EricMusco

So when is this maintenance expected to occur? I would like as much time as possible to reschedule my APAC raids because that is the time zone you aim to disrupt.

No doubt happens again @ time when favors NA supporters and bringing it almost @ peak hours Old Republic adventure time for EU supporters. Just like for 3.2 patching / maintenance when EU GMT +2 Supporters were able to login around 7pm and that was just plain ignoring of many supporters in Europe. It was early day / noon for many NA supporters so of course wasn't nearly as bad for them.

Naturally Eaware doesn't time the patching / maintenance better cause don't have any staff working in Eu.. Even though they could still make timings better for EU supporters.

Friendly regards: Subber since launch and supporter with buying 2.4k cc pack when on the mood for it.

Very cool!!! Thank you for the extra time. I need to grind my rep up some. :D

Not that acquiring other than CM based faction Rep would take eternity.. As it doesn't and all r obtainable almost in blink of an eye and fastest than in any otther Mmo on the market. Just as char lvl progression and char progression @ non existent engame is fastest on Mmo market and therefore least enjoyable. Biggest content & char progression simplifying changes came with patch 3.0 & continued with 3.2 and simplifying a.k.a watering down started already around in Swtor's golden vanilla era @ patch 1.5 :/ Has Been really sad to see this happen fastest compared to many Mmo's on the market. Now extending Gree event cause of CQ bug that wasn't fixed within few hrs after the bug was reported & noticed is just silly.. Simplifying and making the event completion faster by extending it with week even max should've been 1-2 days. Been a subber since launch and after turned to crap F2P been also occasionally supported with buying dem 2.4k cc packs & regret past 1 - 1,5y cause of this dumping down trend & dev's fixation for simplifying :/

Now when content,combat was dumbed down with new features and in general @ 3.0 and continued with silly changes @ 3.2 i just need to check out how long can tolerate this. It's funny how Protocol droid "oh that poor droid replying to so many customers via in game ticket and not joking about it" says that devs r following Suggestion Box forum and listening community. Hehe hihi yeah sure as many many times already changes have come that haven't been requested the most, but Devs just so often do their own thing and voila now changes made :p Silly Filler Area Yavin 4 soon has it's Stronghold "or whenever it comes with lots of delay" even not most requested for new stronghold..

On Suggestion box forum there has been many great new Stronghold idea's and what they would have. Manaan with Underwater View, Hoth with icy tunnels and maybe night-time view from terrace, Voss "y that beautiful Autumn colored Planet", Taris or Ilum Stronghold. Also good that after about 3x years Legacy and personal title selection list was fixed in character sheet so now they can be browsed normally. Was fixed in 3.2 or 3.0 if not mistaken. So now would be nice to have fix for chat tab location and guild window and crew skills filtering "kinda like configuration / settings" for being reseted after each instance change or should say loading screen. It's frustrating when u have created Operations tab for chat window and after loading the tab that u've selected is reseted back to default one on let. The one that show's only the info that i don't want to see and they r gained cash,possible xp and so on.

I always configure tabs to have only certain needed info so following chat window is enjoyable :) Developers did change the Crew Skills window to open with all sections closed each time and that was to reduce loading time espesially for those who have Re-Engineered a lot of craftables or just learned a lot of craftable items. Not my habit to do that as i think that many many craftable items should've been left out from starting lvl to 50 when devs created crew skills content. Could've use that time to sharpen up the game-engine's behaviour and to check possible bugs instead. Hoping for no more simplifying as Swtor already is already awfully watered down. Thanks for great voice over work and nice lore put into codex :)

Friendly regards: Subber since launch and supporter with buying 2.4k cc packs when on mood for it.

Is there any confirmation about a possible Gree reset ?

I am a little rep short of Legend, and I would rather kill Xeno for it than grind the smaller missions :cool:

It resets on Tuesday like any normal OPs. We used to have 2 week gree events as the norm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.