The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[Sugesstion] Allow viewing personal character information through website account.

Ako_and_Riko

I would really appreciate if you worked this out somehow, so many other games allow this kind of status check without the need to log into the game.

The available information would consist of the following only:

-A visual of character look. (jpeg or png snapshot with weapons drawn)

-Gear equipped (armour and weapons)

-Stats (only the character stats like health, main stat, defense/offense and auxiliary stats.)

-Possibly alignment.

-Title.

-Guild.

-maybe credits.

-Crew Skills level.

I believe this would be very appreciated by many players to keep track of their stuff without the need of constantly logging in and out just to check what is what and what they miss.

I would actually really like to see an Armory-type feature for ToR. I loved it with WoW and would really like it with ToR.

For what purpose though? If for your own gearing then fine. I agree, but if you are using it to look at someone else's gear why? Does inspecting someone not work? Do you have a need to look at random joe-schmo's equipment? Is what someone is wearing anyone else's business outside of a ops group setting?

I'm of the mind that an armory type system would just be more trouble than its worth.

Edited by Bluerodian

idk what armory is but id use an app that just let me look at my character sheet, so anything that let you do anything with the game at all would be awesome.

lemme look at my character and inventory, crew skills, guild chat, whatever, it could easily double my playtime...

If it's just for your own personal use, for your own personal toons, then sure, why not. But I'm not comfortable with just anyone snooping through my things. I'm private...I don't look at other people's things, and I don't particularly care for them looking at mine. I don't even care for the feature where you can look at people's stuff in game.