Logitech M510

Ahrtik

I'll make this short. In the key bindings menu I can't get the game to recognize the side buttons on my logitech M510 mouse. Any suggestions? It has always worked perfectly fine with WoW and other games. Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Setup keybinds to your various hotbar buttons - alt-1, alt-2, alt-q, ect. or whatever you like in game.

Then use your Logitech control panel on the task bar to map those keys to your macro keys on the side. Then save the profile. This is what I did and it works fine.

Edited by Sivlar

I'm having this same trouble too with an MSI gaming mouse. I have the extra buttons macro'd for alt-1, alt-2, alt--, and alt-=, and on the quickbars I have put in actions and keybound them to alt-1 all the way to alt-=. Clicking on the mouse buttons appears to do nothing in the game. I know they work because outside the game they work. Edited by MJHoyle

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same problem i tried with all that i read in the forums but nothing work for me my mouse M510 function with all the apllication escept swtor i tried with setpoint software and others but not function in swtor someone can help me?

Try this as well (it worked for me):

1) Use the Logitech mouse sotware application to set the keybindings on your mouse.

2) Save the bindings on-board the mouse

3) Uninstall the mouse software application (not the drivers, obviously, just the key binding software).

I know it sounds weird and I was sceptical when I was given the advice, but it actually worked!