Returning Casual Player - Looking for Guild

RamsayIV

Hello,

As the title states, I am a returning player from back in the beta days. I was never really what you would consider a "hardcore" player; raiding was never really my forte. I don't mind the small group dungeons, or things of that nature; it really comes down to time for me. I don't have a lot of time to play; which is why raiding is a no go. Not to mention I have a wife and child; plus a full time job. :p

Anyway, what I would like is a group of folks who like to enjoy the company of others, socialize and what not; tends to make gaming more fun! Definitely no-drama please.

If I sound like I would fit into your guild than reply to this thread, shoot me a message on here or in game (Ramsaer is toons name).

Thanks,

Ramsay/Ramsaer

Hello,

As the title states, I am a returning player from back in the beta days. I was never really what you would consider a "hardcore" player; raiding was never really my forte. I don't mind the small group dungeons, or things of that nature; it really comes down to time for me. I don't have a lot of time to play; which is why raiding is a no go. Not to mention I have a wife and child; plus a full time job. :p

Anyway, what I would like is a group of folks who like to enjoy the company of others, socialize and what not; tends to make gaming more fun! Definitely no-drama please.

If I sound like I would fit into your guild than reply to this thread, shoot me a message on here or in game (Ramsaer is toons name).

Thanks,

Ramsay/Ramsaer

Howdy Ramsay! What faction are you on? I happen to have a guild that would love to have you, but it's on pub side.

Edited by HyperSonicOne

Howdy Ramsay! What faction are you on? I happen to have a guild that would love to have you, but it's on pub side.

That probably would have been important to put on here! It just so happens I am on Republic as well. Jedi Sage to be class specific. :)

Hello to you!

I think it sounds like you might be a good fit in Souls of Fate. We are a bit of everything kind of guild. Casual gaming, progression raiding, PvP, GSF and sometimes playing other games while hanging out in voice chat just for the social aspect of gaming.

There is never any pressure to get into any type of gaming that you aren't comfortable with and we strive to ensure everyone feels welcome. We are mostly all adults in our mid 30's to late 40's and many of us have families so we understand the complexities of trying to fit a hobby into your free time.

Please check out our website at http://www.soulsoffate.enjin.com and if we seem like the kind of folks you are looing for please complete and application and look us up in game!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Edited by RiVaN_

That probably would have been important to put on here! It just so happens I am on Republic as well. Jedi Sage to be class specific. :)

Glad to hear! We at <Pixel Perfect> Would be glad to have you around. I'd suggest shooting a pm at Kamikaze in-game. If he isn't on, then we can figure something out. :)