DotF Raid Team has an opening for 1 Tank and 1 DPS

Bahadori

Defenders of the Force is a Republic based, socially oriented, semi-casual guild created for the purpose of providing a fun, family-like environment for members while pursuing end-game goals. We currently have need for 1 Tank and 1 DPS. All applicants must be able to use Teamspeak, have Starparse, and be able to commit to the raid schedule of the team. All applicants must have knowledge and proficiency in their class.

Team: Phalanx Squad

Raids Saturdays 5 PM - 8 PM EST. This is a new team looking to start running as soon as all positions have been filled. About half of this team has completed 8/10 or 10/10 Rav/ToS through other progression teams currently running, so team members are fairly skilled and knowledgeable. Whether 10/10 or 0/10 HM we are more so looking for those capable, skilled, and enjoyable to be around. This team needs a DPS (Ranged or Melee is fine as long as you are proficient) capable of parsing 4K DPS or higher and a Tank (Any tank class is fine).

Please contact Hayete in game or message me directly (see my signature for the link).

Edited by Bahadori

UPDATE:

Thank you to all those who have contacted us in regards to the DPS position. At this time the DPS selection has been made and is now closed out. We are still considering those interested in the Tank position and will be making our choice shortly. If interested in Tanking please feel free to send me a message at any time. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...