Improved Mounting Legacy Perk... What it does? [Answered]

jamyz

Hello!

I was looking in my Legacy and found this "Improved Mounting" Legacy Perk which states: "You may summon any creature or vehicle while moving"

My questions are:

From where it grabs the mounts? It is from the unlocked mounts or just character ones. Or even Legacy wide mounts.

At what level it unlocks. Do I need a ride perk? it is level1?... It doesn't state what level is needed to use the perk.

"You may now summon" Yes, that was what we did when we clicked in the mount in the past. What's the difference?

I don't get it. It's very confusing. It also worth 2 million credits, for which I believe it needs to be a very good feature.

I hope you help me to understand clearly what this is about and if I should blow my credits on it.

Best Regards!

Edit: Thank you guys for the answers. I understand what it does now. I will save that 2mil. Also, thank you so much for your time to answer my questions. I appreciate it a lot.

Edited by jamyz
I got the answer I was looking for.

It just lets you mount up while Running/Walking. Nothing more.

But, I don't get it. We could do that before. What's the difference?

Edit: Yes, I can see the picture clearly now. Thank you so much. I will save that 2mil.

Edited by jamyz

No, you couldn't.

You had to remain still to fire up a mount. Rocket boots or class skills like Force Speed worked whilst on the move, but not mounting up.

Thank you for your answer, I appreciate it.