Killed by. _____ by Underurker (HM)

FerkWork

Ever since this patch, One of my Ops teams I am in has been getting killed by an attack on the underlurker. Unfortunately ingame and both Starparse register the attack as blank and Uknown which is weird. Furthermore, We are taking massive damage on the cross phase despite green crosses that are green on all screens and been jumped to update server.

A fix would be nice

Can you look up the ability id in the combat logs? Even if the name is missing, you should still be able to see the id.

C:\Users\UserNameDocuments\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs\

e.g. [ {3546333021470720}]

With the id, it will be easier to figure out what is killing you.

Edited by Jerba

We have the same issue.

Sometimes we get killed when the cross is green. We are full life -------> Green Cross -------> One Shot ------> the game say we took a 29k or 39k dmg while we were around 50k hp.

We saw yesterday that it usually happens when the cross is along a wall. So our tank try to place it as much as possible in the midle of the cave but sometimes the underlurked don't let us do...

Usually we kill it quite quickly, yesterday we spend the night dying on it because of this. Some individual errors at the beggining but than only because of green cross killing us. It wasn't a funny night.

Can you look up the ability id in the combat logs? Even if the name is missing, you should still be able to see the id.

C:\Users\UserNameDocuments\Star Wars - The Old Republic\CombatLogs\

e.g. [ {3546333021470720}]

With the id, it will be easier to figure out what is killing you.

Taken from Starparse, I had cleaned out my logs yesterday but have a SM one from today where it doesn't show up as well

For the past few weeks this happened almost every time i've done this boss.

I had an attempt this week, where the whole right side got one-shot at the end of the cross, despite it being green and everyone standing at the correct positions.