Red Eclipse Server Down?

-Sullster-

shortly means about 5 hours now?

Jar'Kai Sword was brought up following some issues this morning, and then taken back offline ~2 hours ago. There is messaging in the German forums, as we tend to only message single-server issues in the native language of the affected server.

The server is just now becoming available, and the German thread and Twitter account will be updated.

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you, Tait :)

(I don't bother reading the German forums as most of the communication only takes place on the English ones. I should probably read it more often in those cases, though, I guess...)

Edited by Sorei

Jar'Kai Sword was brought up following some issues this morning, and then taken back offline ~2 hours ago. There is messaging in the German forums, as we tend to only message single-server issues in the native language of the affected server.

The server is just now becoming available, and the German thread and Twitter account will be updated.

Well, how long is this gonna take? How many you can wait?

I have a question if anyone can finally say how long do we have to show patience, because it's a bit not fair, because at the moment when one could itself play can not log in at all. What a mistake trying to remove?

7hours later, still down after saying server will be online, this is just a joke seeing all the other servers beeing online.. i can log in t3m4 and play, but all my other 5 chars are locked down at jarkai.. its just funny and makes no sense..

be honest, ur taking server down time for transfering all chars away from jarkai in one push ? If it is so, just sorry but *********** tell us...

7hours later, still down after saying server will be online, this is just a joke seeing all the other servers beeing online.. i can log in t3m4 and play, but all my other 5 chars are locked down at jarkai.. its just funny and makes no sense..

be honest, ur taking server down time for transfering all chars away from jarkai in one push ? If it is so, just sorry but *********** tell us...

I would not change anything in this statement except for the addition of several obscene words, because it's not even funny. How much will the f**k

And now server is back online like there was no problem, pls tell me what was the problem, what took 8hours to get fixed, i was early playing without any issues idk.

There was a hardware issue that was affecting Jar'Kai Sword that we needed to address. Sorry that it took so long!