Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Make it easier to get cartel certificates

AppyHappyLad

I can't believe these both buddies above are defending the current drop rate from it... seriously.

You know what, certificates must drop ONE from EACH cartel pack, it don't be random but MUST drop with sure from each pack you open.

We need to waste RL money to get the packs to get reputation tokens (or at least most of us do it because the packs in in-game credits is absurdly expensive and I dont think all of us can buy it time to time from millions). So, we raise the reputation wasting money on packs to get random tokens. Is really fair to set the certificates at random drop 0.1 or little high or even less?

Seriously, I agree with ya they SHOULD up the cert drop rate OR, at least, down the prices of reputation stuffs from the vendors... come on.. 10 certs into a SINGLE SPEEDER, which CANNOT BE EVEN UNLOCKED in the Collection section is just absurd.

All of this IMO.

I spent over $300 on Cartel Coins and only got 10.

On another note, I also only received the Revan Reborn boots and greaves - which was discouraging. So, I farmed credits for a month and purchased the outfit.

The whole thing seems ill-conceived, only producing more of a market for those credit spammers. $300 on Cartel Coins? If the credit spammers are true, I could get about 100 million credits for that amount. I would obviously never do this, but when the legit system is so broken it only feeds temptation and frustration.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.