Picking Slicing and...

RomanovX

I have a main that is a Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomatic and I am making an alt to play with my friend. It seems like biochem needs allot of cash to level so I decided to pick Slicing for my alt.

Now the question is what should I take other than Slicing? Some have said that I should also take Treasure Hunting and just use that alt for loot and money making. Won't I have enough money from Slicing to buy items at the Trade Network and I don't need Treasure Hunting?

Anyway I appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Thanks

I have a main that is a Biochem, Bioanalysis and Diplomatic and I am making an alt to play with my friend. It seems like biochem needs allot of cash to level so I decided to pick Slicing for my alt.

Now the question is what should I take other than Slicing? Some have said that I should also take Treasure Hunting and just use that alt for loot and money making. Won't I have enough money from Slicing to buy items at the Trade Network and I don't need Treasure Hunting?

Anyway I appreciate any help you can give me on this.

Thanks

If you really want to make money, just take three gathering skills and sell everything on AH. Other than that, slicing doesn't do a very good job of supporting any of the actual crafts. You'll get some decent augments and some of the premium (blue) missions for the mission crew skills.

Edited by Mannic