Ah, The Good Ole Days

EenVooral

I think BW may need to update their website. With 3.2.1 on the horizon as stated, this seems to no longer apply:

Advanced Class

Sentinel

Control and focus are the hallmarks of Sentinels. Through years of training, Sentinels learn the art of using two lightsabers simultaneously to create an intricate web of damage that is almost impossible to evade.

Yes I know the solution

Force dominance- Movement speed is passively increased by 110% and immunity to all crowd control effects is granted. Skillfull utility

Inspiring brilliance- 200% surge bonus to vicious throw

Baseline

Unrelenting siege-Massacre refunds 4 force

Combat

Honestly you guys.......

You don't need to be infinitely better than every other class. Go for balanced sensible solutions that don't invalidate important things like counterplay and kiting.

*Puts on sunglasses*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Honestly you guys.......

You don't need to be infinitely better than every other class. Go for balanced sensible solutions that don't invalidate important things like counterplay and kiting.

Where did anybody ask for that? You threw out those over the top changes to make a point I imagine but rational players aren't asking for that. They're asking for the class to be kept useful, or made useful depending on how you view the class at the moment and how you think the changes will affect it after 3.2.1.

People are asking for balanced sensible solutions and you know this, because you've posted similar ridiculous statements in several other topics over the last like hour or so from what I've seen, topics which were offering sensible suggestions. I don't know what you have against the Sentinel class but your comments are no more "sensible" than the ridiculous over the top changes you're pretending people are asking for. Give it a rest.