Missing: Tempel Chair (Basic)

Sindariel

I'm not seeing any on the GTN on Ebon Hawk or Harbinger yet. Plus I have opened 3 hypercrates. Got multiples of every other deco, except the throne, but 0 of these. I would think these would not count as a rare, or apparently super rare. Edited by gbrumback

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks,

We looked into this and it turns out the chair was never intended to be in the pack, but appeared in the Decorations UI as being available from it. To remedy this, We are going to add the Decoration to the Esstran Exports Reputation vendor for 1 Credit with no Reputation requirement.

This will go into the game with 3.2.2.

Thanks all!

Tait, Grand Emperor of Chairs and End Tables

Edited by TaitWatson

Hey folks,

We looked into this and it turns out the chair was never intended to be in the pack, but appeared in the Decorations UI as being available from it. To remedy this, We are going to add the Decoration to the Esstran Exports Reputation vendor for 1 Credit with no Reputation requirement.

This will go into the game with 3.2.2.

Thanks all!

Tait, Grand Emperor of Chairs and End Tables

Well I guess I know what chairs my new DK stronghold will have. LOL :rak_03:

Wait, what 3.2.2? I though next patch will be 3.3.

They just said that there won't be a PTS for 3.2.2. Maybe it does not contain class changes, so no need to test it, or it is too much of a hassle to prepare the PTS when they don't act on the feedback anyway, who knows...

The fact that there will be a patch 3.2.2 confirms that we won't get the next Game Update (3.3) until at least the end of July but that was to be expected anyway.

Edited by Jerba

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What happened with this? Slipping it into 3.2.2 without adding it in patch notes? Or is it not going to be released after all?

They added it to the Esstran Exports vendor for 1 credit, so make sure to go and purchase it now! :) I also agree that this should have been mentioned in the patch notes.

• 10 months later...
Did they just get rid of this outright now? I see them on the GTN on my server, but I figured since I had the rep I'd go grab one from the vendor instead. No chair at all now. I'm not asking for it to be on there for 1 credit like it was in 3.2.2, but I'd really like the option to use my champion status to buy a few of these chairs at "reasonable" prices, not the 250k these yahoos are trying to sell it on the GTN for. :confused::confused::confused: