Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Aurora Canon

SomeConservator

Modify, Tha Aurora Canon FP, plz. This FP is very bad, because it depends on several jobs (2 (!!!) class job to), but in fact there is no way to carry it out: it is not in Group Finder, i cant do it solo (it mandatorily (!!!) requires 4 (!!!) men), there is no button for trasnsport to Section X like buttons for Black Hole and Oricon, i must only do several hops for translocation in this area, but after translocation i cant type LFG, because almost always are 1-3 people in location, and even if more, they dont want to do this boring FP! I spend yet 3 days and cannot accomplish this FP!

Catastrophic!

there is at least two quick travels to section X. Yes you need 4 people to finish it, just start asking for others when you first get there. I never had a problem getting three others or joining another group of three. Its not a flash point but a instanced quest, there is a difference and it works.

Yes this needs a redesign, it shouldnt be this hard to get max rep.

Though I can correct you on one point: There is a travel button on the Priority Transport Terminal outside hangars on the fleet, as well as the other destinations. Havent you seen "Section X" there?

Yes this needs a redesign, it shouldnt be this hard to get max rep.

It never will be (they are not going to put resources into re-working old end-game content) and it's not. I maxed rep without ever doing AC/LS.

Edited by branmakmuffin

there is at least two quick travels to section X. Yes you need 4 people to finish it, just start asking for others when you first get there. I never had a problem getting three others or joining another group of three. Its not a flash point but a instanced quest, there is a difference and it works.

Did you read what I write? What are these "two quick travels" LIKE a BUTTON for Oricon or Yavin? How can I get three others, when only 1 man present in this location? And this man is I (today morning, for example)! Ok. Let be 3 men. How to give birth of fourth? Ok. This is not FP, rather Heroic. What the difference?

It is old content. Most people have already done that and gotten the rep for it. They have no reason to go back to that area. Try asking in your guild. Maybe a few people will join you. Unless you are in a guild of jerks that don't want to help out. Try at different times of the day to see when people are going there.

Sometimes I go to section X to do the missions as part of my lets do all the dailies kind of thing. Not the best amount of credits, but hey, better than not getting any at all. If someone is looking for more for that heroic, I join them. If nobody is looking for that mission by the time I am done with the rest, I drop it, along with the weekly. Sometimes it is better to just move along and do something else instead of getting upset.

I like it the way it is, its a 4man heroic, its not made to be solo'd its made for a group of 4 people. I don't see any reason to change it, I like the mechanics of having to work together to open force fields, or to complete the end of it. sorry but I have to disagree on this request, I would actually like to see more heroics or flashpoints that require people to work together like this.

I like it the way it is, its a 4man heroic, its not made to be solo'd its made for a group of 4 people. I don't see any reason to change it, I like the mechanics of having to work together to open force fields, or to complete the end of it. sorry but I have to disagree on this request, I would actually like to see more heroics or flashpoints that require people to work together like this.

How solo mode can interfere non-solo mode? They are different nonexcluive modes!

The easiest fix at this point would be to remove the heroic as a requirement for the weekly. Just have it as an optional bonus quest.

The weekly completion shouldn't be held back by lack of population in that zone.

The easiest fix at this point would be to remove the heroic as a requirement for the weekly. Just have it as an optional bonus quest.

The weekly completion shouldn't be held back by lack of population in that zone.

+1

and/or may be done how at CZ-198: additional "not so complicated" heroic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.