Sub player with experience LF for Social/Casual Guild.

ZeroAnjel

Recently came back to the game. Decided to relocate to BC.

I am an experienced casual player with many years of MMOs behind me including this one. Stopped for a while due to real life. Came back this past week & am currently re rolling on this server.

With that said, I am looking for a fun social/casual guild that will let people play at their own pace yet help them with questions and learning their classes better with out harsh judgement.

As well as instance the occasional runs with guildies and help with gear if needed.

Empire Side or Republic Side I do play both but tend to lean towards Empire mostly.

Thanks. Look forward to hearing some feed back :)

Edited by ZeroAnjel
More information

Hey,

If you are playing rep side you might be interested in joining Aeternum Ascension. We are a guild mostly focused on PVE endgame, and have been teaching and helping people initiate (and more) themselves to HM FPs, SM/HM ops for a few years now. Recently, we have a bit more people from different levels joining (but we are not a levelling guild, expect to have mostly 60s on in general).

We have numbers of experienced and helpfull players that can answer your questions about class/gear and help you in missions. If you enjoy GSF we have some really good pilots, we also have a few decent PVPers, and some players that I would qualify as social/casual (they don't run many ops/FPs, but like to chill/ask questions in guild chat and do their thing).

Our biggest hours are between 7 and 11 PST, so if you never play in those hours you might find the guild a bit quiet.

We also have +10% exp/rep bonus, guild flagship and reach top 10 conquest nearly each week (you can generally find a few people willing to run stuff for conquest points).

Feel free to ask here for more info, or contact me in-game (Nemio rep side is the toon I play the most).

You can also visit our website: http://www.aeternumascensionrp.shivtr.com/

Hya

Edited by Eloi_BG

Check out Sith Praxium on the Imp side. We are a PvE/Ops/Conquest/GSF Guild that is very active in game. We are looking for new players to join are guild. Are members get along with everybody and help out if needed. We run HM fps and SM Ops everyday. Please take a look at my post on the guild recruitment forum and also check out are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com.

Thx Yudo

Check out Sith Praxium on the Imp side. We are a PvE/Ops/Conquest/GSF Guild that is very active in game. We are looking for new players to join are guild. Are members get along with everybody and help out if needed. We run HM fps and SM Ops everyday. Please take a look at my post on the guild recruitment forum and also check out are website @ sithpraxium.enjin.com.

Thx Yudo

Thank you Yudo. I saw your post and I do like what the guild has to offer. When would be a good time to speak with you as well as possible invite?

• 1 month later...
Hey,

If you are playing rep side you might be interested in joining Aeternum Ascension. We are a guild mostly focused on PVE endgame, and have been teaching and helping people initiate (and more) themselves to HM FPs, SM/HM ops for a few years now. Recently, we have a bit more people from different levels joining (but we are not a levelling guild, expect to have mostly 60s on in general).

We have numbers of experienced and helpfull players that can answer your questions about class/gear and help you in missions. If you enjoy GSF we have some really good pilots, we also have a few decent PVPers, and some players that I would qualify as social/casual (they don't run many ops/FPs, but like to chill/ask questions in guild chat and do their thing).

Our biggest hours are between 7 and 11 PST, so if you never play in those hours you might find the guild a bit quiet.

We also have +10% exp/rep bonus, guild flagship and reach top 10 conquest nearly each week (you can generally find a few people willing to run stuff for conquest points).

Feel free to ask here for more info, or contact me in-game (Nemio rep side is the toon I play the most).

You can also visit our website: http://www.aeternumascensionrp.shivtr.com/

Hya

Hey there! I like what you have to offer with Rep side guild. When is a good time to contact you In game?

Thanks for writing me back ! :) Hope to hear from you