Saiko...

WickedImage

Hmm...not sure if I'm the best person to ask. I mainly pug because I can't stand big guilds. From what I've seen if you want an elite guild you'd want something like Samurai Pizza Cats or Clickerz or something, but its probably not easy to get in with them. I don't really like some of the popular guilds like Cherry Pops, Meet Killface, and Gentleman Gankers because they have a lot of douches in them. I tend to be part of really small guilds that are basically just me and a couple friends. Depending on what time you queue up I'd be happy to queue with you. Especially now that 12x XP is here I am making some pubs so I have a presence on that faction. I can ask some of my friends pub side what they think is a good guild....maybe I will join one with you. Edited by Saikochoro

Hmm...not sure if I'm the best person to ask. I mainly pug because I can't stand big guilds. From what I've seen if you want an elite guild you'd want something like Samurai Pizza Cats or Clickerz or something, but its probably not easy to get in with them. I don't really like some of the popular guilds like Cherry Pops, Meet Killface, and Gentleman Gankers because they have a lot of douches in them. I tend to be part of really small guilds that are basically just me and a couple friends. Depending on what time you queue up I'd be happy to queue with you. Especially now that 12x XP is here I am making some pubs so I have a presence on that faction. I can ask some of my friends pub side what they think is a good guild....maybe I will join one with you.

Quit pandering to Wicked's neediness Saiko.. sheesh.. We JUST transferred our smugs what??? 2 Days ago and he's already pining for some "new guild".

On a serious note.... We just need to fill out our duo. A "guild" is just a perk. Nobody cares how 'big it is' - it's the motion of the ocean, that counts.

Play times - typically: Nightly, after 9 PM (server time). Smugs are presently in mid 40's... and we've a few other lvl 60's we're contemplating transferring as well.

Wicked is likely 'more' interested in ranked than I am. I don't have any toons geared for that.

I know a couple of the guys in Unnecessary girth on imp side. I think they have a new GM, they're actually pretty nice guys and fun to run with.

They mostly pvp regs but also do some FP/ops stuff once in awhile.

Whisper one of em in game, I'm sure they'd be happy to help you out.

Quit pandering to Wicked's neediness Saiko.. sheesh.. We JUST transferred our smugs what??? 2 Days ago and he's already pining for some "new guild".

On a serious note.... We just need to fill out our duo. A "guild" is just a perk. Nobody cares how 'big it is' - it's the motion of the ocean, that counts.

Play times - typically: Nightly, after 9 PM (server time). Smugs are presently in mid 40's... and we've a few other lvl 60's we're contemplating transferring as well.

Wicked is likely 'more' interested in ranked than I am. I don't have any toons geared for that.

Haha I don't know what time zone the server is in....Pacific? If so I am an hour ahead. I can pvp with you guys if you guys want. I know in the bigger guilds you have a better chance of forming teams, but like I said I really don't like some of the bigger ones. I tend to just friend people instead and form teams through my friends list instead of guilds. I've teamed with guildies in a bigger guild before and more often then not I regret that decision. That's why I distanced myself from bigger guilds.

I have been using the 12x XP to level up some new pubs. Got a sentinel up and am working on a shadow and mando at the moment. So I'd be able to team up if you guys find me worthy....cept for the next while I'm just going to be leveling pubs.

If you're more into the Ranked scene, it depends on your faction. Impside I'm in Clickers, but the requirements to join are strict. Pubside there's Strife, that's probably going to be easier to get into than Clickers, but there are still minimum requirements to be met. Some of us in Strife have imp mirrors in Clickers, so you'll see some of the same faces on either faction.